Monday 3 January 2011

A fashionable Christmas



As I posted earlier, I didn't ask for much this Christmas but I did get the 2 things I really wanted- the leopard print dress from TOPSHOP and of course, the retro fur collar jacket. (The Mulberry pouch and floral dress I have had for a while now and the camel ZARA dress and uber high black leather platforms from ASOS were presents to myself!) The rest I unwrapped on Christmas morning, rather excitedly. The best surprise were the cork platform sandals, which I were given after dinner (a family tradition), especially as I never did manage to get my hands on them over the summer as I thought they had sold out.


On that note, I hope everyone had an amazing Christmas and exciting New Year. Let's make it even more fashionable and eventful than the last...




What surprise additions were under your tree this year?
















WONDER FULL

No comments:

Post a Comment