Monday 28 March 2011

Erm... I love this


Some people have been saying that the dress Fearne Cotton is wearing here, at the launch of her latest collection for Very isn't her usual style, but I disagree. I know I go on about how much I love the 60s but this ensemble channels that era perfectly. The bouncy bob (I am seriously contemplating growing my hair back into this style again) and sweetly demure dress with spurts of pink and peach is so well suited to Fearne's tiny frame and it seems to work with the tattoos she is so well known for. And I agree with Holly, Fearne looked as equally incredible in that monochrome swimming costume and her hair looked rather stunningly sleek and perfected on Comic Relief.

For those of you who don't know, the Holly I am referring to is Holly Willoughby (a.k.a. Holly Willouboobie!), a very successful television presenter in England, very good friend of Fearne's and also the creator of her own range of clothing for Very. She is genuinely lovely and if you haven't already, watch the latest episode of the programme in which they are both team captains here for it's sheer stupidity and vulgarity. Plus it's very, very funny.

Let me know what you think. What are your thoughts on Fearne's outfit? 







WONDER FULL

2 comments:

  1. I 100% agree with you, I think this is Fearne's style, just a modern twist updated for the up and coming season. I also think she looks great with the bob, generally think she is fantastic x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors of this dress, and even if it isn't her style it suits her amazingly :)

    http://seven-inch-stilettos.blogspot.com/

    xx. VLM.

    ReplyDelete