Tuesday 1 November 2011

" I want a white house with blue shutters..."

How beautiful is this editorial? 
Picture perfect, don't you think?
I adore retro and this is it at it's best. 
Love. Love. Love!
Some may say that it is too sweet looking, a bit cliche but I myself think it just the right combination of fun and elegance
And those shoes! Wow!
I need them on my feet as soon as possible.
The same goes for my wrist and that amazing Tiffany & Co. cuff!
I am actually in love with them both, as I am this series of photographs, the rest of which you can lust over here.
Anja, you stunner. 
You get it right. 
Every.
Single.
Bloody.
Time.






VOGUE US  |  Sep '11
by Alex Prager
(Heading - quote from film The Notebook)









WONDER FULL

2 comments:

  1. You have a wonderful blog! Great photos! Thanks for adding me as a friend at IFB :)

    sherri from SHERRI AMOUR

    ReplyDelete
  2. That editorial is absolutely beautiful! I love the 'social climber' photo.
    -Meagan
    www.spunkychateau.com

    ReplyDelete