Sunday 11 March 2012

Top 5 Looks from New York, Milan and Paris

For the second Sunday in a row I have been having a thorough look at the Autumn/Winter '12 collections and picking out my favourite looks from all fashion weeks. To choose just five looks from each was, I must say, so difficult but I eventually narrowed it down to just 15 looks, 5 each from New York, Milan and Paris. 

Carven was absolutely gorgeous- I adored the retro aesthetic, laser cut detailing and A-line mini dresses. Balmain was amazing- the skinny fit trousers, jacket and skirt combos and embellished jackets were all favourite pieces of mine and the overall cool, effortless uber stylish feel to the collection did it for me. Alberta Ferretti's collection was beautiful and again, so hard to choose just one look. The decision lied in the lace. I loved Peter Som's sheer, feminine peplum dresses, would happily wear any piece from Victoria Beckham's sister collection and Oscar de la Renta, although refined, was a lot of fun. 

Do you agree with my choices? Which were your favourite looks?
Which was your favourite collection overall?



 N E W   Y O R K
Look 20
Peter Som

Look 20
Thakoon
Look 15
Preen

 Look 19 
Oscar de la Renta 

Look 8
Rodarte

 Look 8
Victoria, Victoria Beckham


M I L A N 
Look 6
Jil Sander

 Look 5
Emilio Pucci

Look 37
Gucci

Look 40
Alberta Ferretti

Look 50
Salvatore Ferragamo

Look 34
Versus


P A R I S
 Look 24
See by Chloe


Look 10
Carven


Look 17
Balmain


Look 18
Stella McCartney

Look 29
Roland Mouret

Look 22
Alexander McQueen



 And the best little look of the week...
 Look 22
Chanel








WONDER FULL


No comments:

Post a Comment