Saturday 11 December 2010

Daily dose of another favourite


When my ELLE magazine arrived yesterday, I was so excited to see the gorgeous and oh so pretty Carey Mulligan on the cover, looking beautifully sweet and elfin with her fab new crop. I feel like I am always blogging about people who I admire or simply love the 'look' of, but she seems to be a lot of people's girl crush at the moment, especially to style fanatics. She is certainly proving her status as a style icon, after landing 5 magazine covers this year and being awarded first place in Harper's Bazaar's annual 'Britain's Best Dressed' list for their December issue. She was described by Erdem as 'so Sixties French New Wave' and is the reason why I love her so much and which is showcased so impressively in that pastel Miu Miu dress at the Costume's Institute Annual Gala.

Jan 2011

 
Oct 2010



May 2010
 

April/May 2010



Feb 2010







WONDER FULL

No comments:

Post a Comment