Saturday 12 February 2011

Oh, Jonathan...

Although I have already posted some of my favourite Spring/Summer '11 trends, each were just one look that caught my eye from this season's collections that always impress me.I spend tireless amounts of time flicking through the collections and deciphering over which ones are worth sharing. I could literally post a thousand images but the collection that only days ago really excited me was Jonathan Saunder's wonderfully chic but colourful collection made up of tennis style pleated skirts, sheer summer dresses and the most amazing slender monochrome gowns. For me, it is one of the most wearable collections and the one that certainly reflects my taste in clothing. One of the outfits even reminded me of an summer outfit worn on holiday a few years ago. I absolutely adore the entire collection and it is soo me!






All images from STYLE.com








WONDER FULL

No comments:

Post a Comment