Saturday 5 February 2011

GIRL POWER

I must say, I am really happy that Lady Beckham is having a baby girl- she really will be the most stylish celeb baby going (I don't care what anyone says, Suri Cruise is just plain annoying). Their sons have clearly followed in their father's footsteps, looking so dapper in their suits and brogues.

I must be one of Victoria's biggest fans- I absolutely adore her. The fact she revolutionized the short haircut (before going back to the nasty extensions), she always looks amazing and she has a figure that puts most young women to shame and here she is having a forth child whilst managing the clothing line that showcases her stylistic talent even further. Always elegant chic and flawless looking, she is, in my opinion the epitome of fashionable glamour. I could have used a thousand images what with the amount of glossy covers she has fronted over the years but here are just some of my favourites.


I simply cannot get enough of her...


Who are you obsessing over at the moment?





















WONDER FULL

No comments:

Post a Comment