Wednesday 6 April 2011

Beauty is in the Eye of the Beholder

After a discussion at the dinner table tonight about who was the most attractive English beauty on viewing the new Lancome advert with Kate Winslet, it got me thinking about my choices and who others think. My sister was adamant that it is Kate (she is utterly stunning, an amazing actress and the English Rose), although Thandie Newton sprang to my mind and I'm completely in love with Emma Watson. My Dad didn't know who Thandie was and as for the other names I thought to be the most stunning; Victoria Beckham, my Dad didn't agree and Keira Knightley, whom I loved with short hair, my Mum strongly disagreed (think she has a problem with that exaggerated pout of hers) but who do you prefer?


Or is there someone else?


WONDER FULL



No comments:

Post a Comment