Monday 11 April 2011

Copy Cat

As part of my FMP unit at University, in which I am creating an entirely new magazine in which I included an optional photo shoot and I thought I would share some of the pictures with you. Some of which I took and are shown here are inspired by certain looks from the S/S '11 catwalks, most of which incorporated the colour blocking trend like so many of the catwalk collections last season. I am not a photographer, nor am I a stylist, but with help from a family friend's daughter, who is signed with a child model/talent agency, I organised several looks and had fun and experimented along the way and it actually turned out well. The day ran smoothly and I am personally really happy with the results- quite successful given that I am not the most talented with a camera (or a make-up brush at that) but I remained confident and enthusiastic and I think it was worth it. Nonetheless, I thought I would share with you, some of the pictures from the shoot. I'd like to know what you think of them.


















WONDER FULL

No comments:

Post a Comment