Thursday 14 April 2011

Rolling in the Deep


I must say, I prefer this cover so much more than last month's, as covered by Rihanna. It is more elegant and although I do like Rihanna (I bought US Vogue yesterday), she hasn't the best voice in the world and she thinks the skimpiest form of clothing constitutes that... well, it doesn't. Although I am quite surprised that everyone is going mad for Adele recently and she has 2 albums in the charts because I thought it would all be about Jessie J and Cher Lloyd right now but nonetheless, Adele is simplicity and elegance personified. Her voice is truly amazing (as is Jessie's and Cher's, even if it was only once) and what ultimately I like about her is that is is just her and her voice in a room.










WONDER FULL

No comments:

Post a Comment