Thursday 26 May 2011

What was I thinking?!

With my philosophical cap on, I began thinking about likes, dislikes and differences of opinion (so there is a story behind these images). Why is it we like certain images and not others? It is possible to like something for no reason or simply because we find it pretty or appealing or attractive but there are other things we are completely infatuated by, like a good book we just can't put it down and go onto something else. Like a crush, it's there for an excruciatingly long time before our feelings pass or we find another lad (in my case) to obsess over. Our mind works in mysterious ways and we can make our minds up whether we like someone, something, a place in 3 seconds flat, which can often be quite heart-breaking if the feeling is not mutual or reciprocated. For me, I am quite decisive with certain things (being a perfectionist and neat freak can sometimes get in the way) but when it comes to my likes (swimming, high heels, lasagna) and dislikes (cats, Cheryl Cole, N-Dubz), this rule applies.
So, aren't you intrigued as to why I picked the following images or what my initial thought was? Well, that's simple really. I liked them.


This, because I like boys (most of the time)...


...because I like things that are not conventional or considered the "norm"...


...because I like the 1960s...


...because I like to dream...


...because I like to be naughty (every once in a while)...


...because I like eating out...


...because I like men in suits (plus, ol' Mr. Hoult is a fittie)


...because I like a drink (and sometimes as bit too much!)


...because I like reminiscing (& Elmo of course- such a cutie) 


...because I like to be organised...






...
because I have freedom to choose
the right to an opinion
a mind of my own
&
I like it.







WONDER FULL

No comments:

Post a Comment