Monday 9 May 2011

Summer Pickings

Although I haven't booked a holiday for this summer, I keep finding myself conjuring summery evening outfits in my head and getting excited about getting a tan. Flicking through TOPSHOP online, I found several pieces that will not only brighten up any wardrobe, but also suit any budget, as I have picked out here:
  

TASTE
Grosgrain Top | £18
A simple but cute vest top with small bow detailing, also available in a soft mint shade. Perfect with a bright mini skirt or simply teamed with some Capri pants and flat sandals for a cool look.

BITE
 
Cotton Sandals | £50
These candy coloured espadrille wedges are a tasty treat. With a sheer summer dress or rolled up jeans, they will suit, whilst channelling the colour blocking trend.



GORGE

Viscose Dress | £150
Channel your inner D&G and go all floral and floaty with this pretty floor-length number. Perfect for festivals, as well as evening occasions, this can be dressed up or down, with or without wedged heels.


 
 
 
 
 
 
 

WONDER FULL

No comments:

Post a Comment